Block Party Permit
Permission is hereby requested to partially blockade the road(s) as noted subject to the following conditions:
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the street
- As Block Party Chair, you assume responsibility to see that any emergency vehicles quickly gain access to the partially blockaded area.
- As Block Party chair, you also assume responsibility to notify ALL residents of the event on the street that is being partially blockaded.
- Blockades provided by the Township's Public Works Department shall be available for pickup the first business morning following the Block Party.
- The Township of Aberdeen shall be reimbursed $20.00 for each blockade if lost or damaged.
- Block Party area must be left in a clean condition, free of litter or debris.
- Block Party is to be conducted in an orderly manner.
By granting approval for this Block Party, it is hereby understood that the Township of Aberdeen assumes no liability.